Subject: sysinst ??
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Yiorgos Adamopoulos <adamo@dblab.ece.ntua.gr>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/30/1997 23:33:31
Hi,

I just mirrored the current distribution at a local disk here.  Reading
snapshot/README and after dd'ing the image to the rz25 spare disk I did as the
README says:

"then when you get a standalone root prompt, set your terminal type
         set TERM=pmax; export TERM;

and start sysinst.    Choose   'install' or 'upgrade'."

But sysinst is nowhere.  I was unsubscribed for sometime, therefore I may have
lost episodes- sorry for the dumbness.
--
Yiorgos Adamopoulos         -- #include <std/disclaimer.h>
adamo@dbnet.ece.ntua.gr     -- Knowledge and Data Base Systems Laboratory, NTUA

[P.S.  As a sidenote, I have registered the domain netbsd.gr.  If this is a
problem with the NetBSD-core or anyone else involved with NetBSD, I will drop
it at once.  I just saw that linux.gr was registered and thought I should do
the same.]