Subject: Re: Some (potentially stupid) questions.
To: Ted Lemon <mellon@hoffman.vix.com>
From: Alexandre LaMotte <lamotte@starway.digital.com.br>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/28/1997 06:18:28
Ted Lemon wrote:

> > I have two questions. (i) Is it stupid to expect that I will find
> > a version of Netscape to run on a pmax/netbsd?

     It's true. No version of Netscape is available for DECstation/MIPS
plataform.
    But there is a light at end of tunnel !
 You can try download the NCSA MOSAIC source from NCSA ftp site :

         ftp.ncsa.uiuc.edu/Mosaic/Unix/source

  There you can find the last version ( 2.7 b4) of the browser that was
the fever of the cyber space..... a long time ago.
    I'll try compile It as soon as my work allows me.
 Has anyone already compiled It for pmax NETbsd ? Was It sucessful ?

    Good luck.