Subject: Re: cats [on keyboards]
To: Terry R. Friedrichsen <terry@venus.sunquest.com>
From: Simon Burge <simonb@telstra.com.au>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/21/1997 22:38:22
On Thu, 20 Nov 1997 15:50:02 -0700  "Terry R. Friedrichsen" wrote:

> Well, by being persistent (and insistent), I've managed to train my cat
> *not* to walk on my keyboard (well, mostly - she still thinks *one paw*
> is OK).  She doesn't sleep on the keyboard, though - the top of the mon-
> itor is loads warmer (and no doubt does the monitor a world of good to
> have a cat blocking the vents ...).

Well, if we're all gonna start on cat stories...  My cat likes to sleep
behind my little tower of a 5000/240 and two SZ12 disk boxes.  I'm
just waiting for him to get a bit singed one day.  My nearly two year
daughter on the other hand - well, let's just say that keyboards and
mice are great fun :)

Simon.