Subject: Re: cats [on keyboards]
To: None <mhitch@lightning.oscs.montana.edu>
From: maximum entropy <entropy@zippy.bernstein.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/20/1997 13:25:56
>From: mhitch@lightning.oscs.montana.edu (Michael L. Hitch)
>
>  If no one has any objections to left-shift/left-compose/DO, I'll go ahead
>and commit it after I test it some more [I want to test it on the 3100
>as well].

I have no objection to the chord you picked.  Sounds great.

But I thought we weren't going to approach this for the 1.3 release?

I don't actually *object* to fixing this in lk201.c now, as long as
this is OK with everyone involved and doesn't cause a release
engineering nightmare for anyone.

Or did you have in mind to commit this now but not pull it up to the
release branch?  If so, you can ignore everything I said :-)

Cheers,
entropy

p.s. I'd like to test your patches, since I'm running with my 5000's
in a somewhat different state from the current default (see PR
port-pmax/4519 .)