Subject: Re: cats [on keyboards]
To: None <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
From: maximum entropy <entropy@zippy.bernstein.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/19/1997 21:53:15
>From: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
>
>It might be cleaner to move the check into the LK-201 [sic]
>keycode-to-ASCII state machine and be done with it, as maximum entropy
>suggests.  I think that will have to wait for after 1.3.

Is it too drastic a change for 1.3, or you won't have time to do it
yourself?

Since I had already planned to do this, and it looks like doing it
would fix Toru's problem as well, I'd be willing to make the change
and test it by Saturday, if you're willing but just unable.

(I'd just so the code move now, I'd leave it at just the DO key for
this release).

Cheers,
entropy