Subject: Re: Installation woes on DS5000/125
To: Armistead, Jason <ARMISTEJ@oeca.otis.com>
From: Simon Burge <simonb@telstra.com.au>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/19/1997 19:55:05
On Wed, 19 Nov 1997 01:45:00 -0500  "Armistead, Jason" wrote:

> Thanks to Jonathan Stone and "Maximum Entropy", as well as Simon Burge
> and Gregory McGarry for their prompt replies on this subject, almost all
> of which suggest that I am hopelessly behind the times.
>
> I tried to get
>
> ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/pmax/network-install/diskimage.tar.
> gz

You should be able to get the installation tools from the
pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.3_ALPHA/pmax/installation/diskimage
directory and the distribution sets from the directory
pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.3_ALPHA/pmax/binary/sets on ftp.netbsd.org.
I've just checked these paths right now and the appear ok.

Most of the pub/NetBSD/arch/pmax should probably be removed.  Jonathan?

Simon.