Subject: X11 fontpackage in 1.3
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: User ZOMBIE <zombie@il.fontys.nl>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/13/1997 01:52:11
Well, it seems this is a confirmed kill.

As mr. Billquist already indicated it seems the fonts tarball in the 1.3
distribution is incomplete. Starting an xfs on the machine didn't help. It
still reported errors about not being able to find the "fixed" font.

But after we started a xfs on our friendly neighbourhood FreeBSD machine it
started X just fine. After some final hacking and finetuning in the
configfiles everything is just running smoothly.

Final hacking to be done tomorrow and then it's just waiting for the final
version of the distribution :)

 ______
   /  /   | \/ |  | | __|		http://www.il.fontys.nl/~zombie
|______|__|_||_|__|_|\__|		zombie@charm.il.fontys.nl
					mb470@hi.fontys.nl
Treasurer and BOFH of IGV InterLink; Supreme Commander of FCG.

I'm not a schizophrenic, and neither am I