Subject: Re: X-windows again.
To: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
From: User ZOMBIE <zombie@il.fontys.nl>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/12/1997 14:40:05
> Could you email a copy of the error message, please?  And the name you
> used for a disklabel?  Had you tried to use that same disklabel name
> in an earlier run of sysinst?  That might be related...

Ah, I'm sorry, the disk has been put back into the other PMAX we have here.
I'll try to netboot and use sysinst again when I get around to that one. If
the problem still exists I'll send you the error message.

The disk didn't have a label to start with, so it would've been dificult to
duplicate it... ;)

As I said, I'll use sysinst again with the other pmax. I'll try to give
feedback then. If I would take out that disk now some other persons might
get upset... (They were quite shocked I opened their computer in the first
place. Apparently they're a bunch of hardware-phobics)

 ______
   /  /   | \/ |  | | __|		http://www.il.fontys.nl/~zombie
|______|__|_||_|__|_|\__|		zombie@charm.il.fontys.nl
					mb470@hi.fontys.nl
Treasurer and BOFH of IGV InterLink; Supreme Commander of FCG.

If the devil does exist, we undoubtedly have created him in our own image.