Subject: Re: current build problem on pmax, sources from 11/1
To: Gordon W. Ross <gwr@mc.com>
From: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/04/1997 16:45:51
> Date: Sun, 2 Nov 1997 00:08:57 -0500 (EST)
> From: maximum entropy <entropy@zippy.bernstein.com>
>
> While running a "make build" on pmax:
>
> ===> readline

[tputs and other warning errors]]

I have never seen these, and I'm unable to reproduce them.  I tried
again just now and I still don't see these.  I don't see the warnings
at all, and I triple-checked I'm compiling with -Werror.

My first guess is that maximum entropy hadn't done a `make includes'
before recompiling, and was maybe compiling against an out-of-date
termcap.h.

It's just barely possible there's someting in my own tree from when
gwr and I were working on the BSD-ized makefiles and configuration,
but I can't see anything in a quick check.

Could Mr. entropy check that the termcap.h in his build tree
is

/*      $NetBSD: termcap.h,v 1.3 1997/10/13 16:11:50 lukem Exp $        */

which should be dated oct 14 04:16 PST, if it was supped, and retry this
again?

thanks
--Jonathan