Subject: Re: new snapshot: pre 1.3-ALPHA
To: Toru Nishimura <nisimura@is.aist-nara.ac.jp>
From: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/26/1997 19:16:19
>Will the new '32M-diskimage' prepared with 'vnd' be provided in near
>feature?

Uh, it was in the snapshot directory already; it's called
`diskimage.gz', not 32M-diskimage.  I could change the name back if
you think that would be clearer.

However, I just replaced it with a diskimage that I've un-gzipped onto
an RZ25E and verified that the kernel in the diskimage will recpomute
the disklabel properly.  Unless, that is, I ran into some vnd
consistency problems on the way.

The rebuilt X11 sets are there too.

The 1.3ALPHA should be basically identical; all that's changed is
<sys/cdefs.h>, and some RCS ids, but I'm in the midstd of recompiling
and relinking everything just to be sure.

--Jonathan