Subject: Re: Problems installing NetBSD
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Toru Nishimura <nisimura@is.aist-nara.ac.jp>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/20/1997 10:36:39
Simon Burge corrected me;

>> If I do a "cnfg 3" it doesn't say anything. If I do a "cnfg" it says this:
>
> "cnfg 3" will only give you all the info about the "card" in slot 3
> (which is the motherboard on the 5000/xx, 5000/1xx and 5000/2xx series).
> On the /200, there is no slot 3 - the motherboard shows up as seperate
> "slots", as your "cnfg" output shows.

Oops.  After I sent my message, I noticed Jorgen's 5000/200 had a
different configuration from my 5000/25.  As a general rule, it's nice
to just do 'cnfg' to inspect TC based DECstation configuration (if
'cnfg' command is supported by the PROM monitor)

Tohru Nishimura
Nara Institute of Science and Technology