Subject: Re: MFB problems??
To: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
From: Matthew Schnierle <pyld@grove.iup.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/06/1997 19:50:12
On Mon, 6 Oct 1997, Jonathan Stone wrote:

> The MFB driver in the miniroot should be the same as in -current.
> (I updated the miniroot with kernels that boot on mips3 machines about
> sometime in the last two months, which is well after any mfb changes.)
>
> Could someone with a working MFB setup __please__ boot the kernel
> image from the latest snapshot on ftp.netbsd.org and let me know if it
> works or not?  It would be *really* helpful to get that confirmed one
> way or the other in the next 5 days.

I have booted both the Aug31/Sept1 "regular" kernel and the nfs kernel
without problems on a 5000/120 with an MFB.  No problems.  I have not,
however, tried a miniroot in almost a year on this machine......

-Matthew Schnierle
-pyld@grove.iup.edu
-http://www.iup.edu/~pyld/
-Member, Programmers Local 1036--AFL-CPIO.
-Join the fight.  http://www.cauce.org