Subject: THANK YOU! :)
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jonathan D Woytek <woytek@next.duq.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/03/1997 20:30:41
Greetings once again.  I am now in the midst of untarring the filesets from
an nfs-mounted disk...  Thanks to those of you who responded with help--I
*really* appreciate it.  If things go well, this will be up before midnight
tonight.  I ended up installing it right now on a terminal console, until I
can get the machine to the point where I can rebuild a new kernel with fixed
mfb code (thanks to the person who suggested that--I don't have your name in
front of me right now).  Hopefully that'll get my console monitor running.
Thanks again everyone.  I hope to maybe do some development on this in th e
future--right now I just need it to run.  :)  Farewell.

jdw

--
Jonathan Woytek -- Systems Programmer, Duquesne University CCIT
Office: 1+ 412-396-4790