Subject: Re: DecStation 5000/120
To: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
From: None <davidb@melb.convergent.com.au>
List: port-pmax
Date: 09/24/1997 16:05:36
jimb> It never occurred to me that people might have 5000/1xx processor
jimb> upgrades or memory they'd want to sell off; if someone does, do let me
jimb> know.  Same goes for memory.

hpeyerl> Same goes for me.  I just got a pallet of 5000/120's with no
hpeyerl> monitors and no memory...

I have from two to four 5000/133 CPU upgrades (depends on a shipment this
week) available.  I'm currently in Sydney (Oz) but am about to embark on
a US/Canada tour next week, so I can put them in my luggage to take with
me.  That way I can collect the payment in person.  A beer or two (hey,
my wife will probably want a drink too :-)  seems a reasonable price.
Yes, I'm serious about the price.

So, if you're interested in these CPU boards (they work in 5000/1xx and
5000/xx machines, but I have no upgrade badges for either) please email
me ASAP.

During the next month we will be passing through DC, NY, Boston, Toronto,
Winnipeg, Calgary, Vancouver, Portland, SanFran through to San Diego
(finishing at the LISA conference).  Obviously it's going to be easier
for me if you're somewhere along that path...
__
David Burren
davidb@convergent.com.au