Subject: DECStation 5000/120
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 09/21/1997 11:50:04
Thought I'd post my thanks, I got enough responses and answers to get me
on the road to getting NetBSD up.  I'd gotten the wrong ideas about what
versions I could run, and was going down the wrong road.

Looks like I was wrong using the -help list too, you guys here on the
port-pmax list certainly are helpful.  I hope, when I get myself up and
operating, I can contribute something back.

213 Lakeside Drive Apt T-1  |