Subject: Re: Using mouse and keyboard...[MISTEAK]
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason L. Wright <jason@thought.net>
List: port-pmax
Date: 09/11/1997 12:16:42
>> > Can anyone give me a part number, or wiring information for such an
>> > adaptor?  Any advice
>> > would be appreciated.
>> >

>> Hi,
>>
>> poke around DEC's place at ftp: crl.dec.com/pub/Digital/CRL/tech-reports
>

>BIG OOOPS. That's just where I *thought* I got it. Where I got it is
>now open to debate :) At any rate, I'm happy to email this
>thing (185K zipped before uuencoding ) to those who want it. If there's
>any demand, I'll put it on a broken web page. But it's already
>out there *somewhere*.

Try:
   ftp://gatekeeper.dec.com/pub/DEC/specs

>From the README in that directory:
    DS3100.ps.Z
        DECstation 3100 Desktop Workstation Functional Specification

    DS5000_200.ps.Z
        DECstation 5000/200 KN02 System Module Functional Specification

    tc_cfb.ps.Z
        PMAG-BA TURBOchannel Color Frame Buffer Functional Specification

    tc_ether.ps.Z
        PMAD-AA TURBOchannel Ethernet Module Functional Specification

    tc_scsi.ps.Z
        PMAZ-AA TURBOchannel SCSI Module Functional Specification

--Jason