Subject: RE: Are these really DS2100/3100 ID proms?
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Kevin P. Neal <kpneal@pobox.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 08/24/1997 20:50:24
>From: kshuff@fast.net
>Date: Sun, 24 Aug 97 06:37:31 PDT
>Subject: RE: Are these really DS2100/3100 ID proms?
>
> How many pin's on them, are they DIP? I have a spare DS2100 and spare
DS3100 motherboards and don't see anything that resembles the number below,
although thay may indeed be.

>On Sun, 24 Aug 1997 16:48:38 -0400  Kevin P. Neal wrote:
>>I have a bag of chips in my hand, the chips are labeled:
>>ENET ADRS
>>DS77059 941DGAY
>>(C)DEC84 LM9024 365A1
>>
>>I'm told these are proms of some sort. They are rather small.
>>
>>I have no use for them, should I toss them or does somebody need them?

These are 16-pin DIPs.

Sorry I didn't include that in the original message.
--
XCOMM Kevin P. Neal, Junior, Comp. Sci.     -   House of Retrocomputing
XCOMM  mailto:kpneal@pobox.com              -   http://www.pobox.com/~kpn/