Subject: Floppy Disk and "make world"
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Leo Bicknell <bicknell@ufp.org>
List: port-pmax
Date: 07/21/1997 22:55:56
	Two things I would like more information on:

1) It appears that the floppy disk on the Maxines
   is not supported.  Has anyone tried working on
   this?  If not, does anyone have the documentation
   on the interface?

2) I finally downloaded all the parts to build a whole
   system from sources, and built myself a new kernel.
   What I don't rember is all the magic to building
   userland from source.  I remember something about
   /usr/obj and various targets, but that's it.  Is
   there a summary of this somewhere (I didn't see it
   in an obvious place on netbsd.org) and if not can
   someone send me the nickle tour?

	Thanks.

--
    Leo Bicknell - bicknell@ufp.org