Subject: Re: 1.2G snapshot?
To: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
From: Matthew Schnierle <pyld@grove.iup.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 07/18/1997 15:30:24
On Fri, 18 Jul 1997, Jonathan Stone wrote:

> >I know that 1.3 is forthcoming, but I did'nt know about a july snapshot.
> >Latest on ftp.netbsd.org seems to be June 6.  I do recall Jonathan
> >mentioning a something about a snapshot when he put up the latest "test"
> >kernels (sundayish?)...
>
> There have been several kernels with mips3 (r4000,r4400) support built
> and put on the FTP site.  There aren't any user-level changes needed
> for the mips3 support, but it does help to have a user-level that
> matches your kernel, so that ps, w, libkvm, etc. work properly.

I was thinking about ps (particularly the struct proc stuff) and the swapctl
issue....  That's okay.  I could roll some source....

> >Anyway, I'm wondering if there is a snapshot floating around that I missed,
> >or something.
>
> ... No, but there should be one tomorrow-ish.

But maybe I'll wait :-).

-Matthew Schnierle
-pyld@grove.iup.edu
-http://www.iup.edu/~pyld/
-Member, Programmers Local 1036--AFL-CPIO.
-Stomp out Internet Spam.  http://www.vix.com/spam/