Subject: new config sucess/failures?
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Matthew Schnierle <pyld@grove.iup.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 07/08/1997 00:05:37
Not being happy with 50 or so days of uptime, I'm upgrading my kernel from
1.2D or so to -current.  I've recompiled config, sh, and the compiler.
However, I'm 200 miles away from the machine, which prompts my question:

Has anybody running -current with the "new" config had any problems with
kernels configed a la:

config netbsd root on ? type ? dumps on ?

I seem to recall that netbsd/pmax was one of the last ports to get
wildcardable root, swap, and dump device working....  And, if everything
else compiles, I'm trying to avoid having to drive 3 hours to reboot the
machine :-).

-Matthew Schnierle
-pyld@grove.iup.edu
-http://www.iup.edu/~pyld/
-Member, Programmers Local 1036--AFL-CPIO.
-Stomp out Internet Spam.  http://www.vix.com/spam/