Subject: prom version
To: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
From: Gregory McGarry <gmcgarry@lux.sprc.qut.edu.au>
List: port-pmax
Date: 07/06/1997 13:57:22
Jonathan Stone wrote:

> >How do I find out which prom version I have?
>
> Type
>
>     >> reset
>
> then wait about 5 seconds. The PROM will print the board type and rev
> number when it's done.

Thanks, I was expecting a larger number.  It returns:

KNO2-CA V2.0m

This is the same information when I type

>> cnfg

3: KNO2-CA  DEC        V2.0m     TFC0  ( 24 MB)
                                       (DV -- d=8)
                                       (Sb: devs = 2)
                                       (FDI: 0)
                                       (enet: 08-00-2b-2a-22-5a)
                                       (SCSI = 7)
0: PMAG-JA  DEC        V5.3A     TFCO  (CX -- d=8,24)

It now has problems looking at the SCSI drive/bus.

Regards,
Greg

--
Gregory McGarry