Subject: Re: csu/mips compilation failure
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Erik Bertelsen <erik@sockdev.uni-c.dk>
List: port-pmax
Date: 06/24/1997 23:02:12
On Tue, 24 Jun 1997, Erik Bertelsen wrote:

..
.. With sup of 24 June 1997, compilation in lib/csu/mips gives
..
.. cc -O -DLIBC_SCCS -fPIC -DPIC -DDYNAMIC -DELFSIZE=32 -Werror -DCRT0 -c /home/src/lib/csu/mips/crt0.c -o crt0.o
.. /home/src/lib/csu/mips/crt0.c:50: rtld.h: No such file or directory
.. *** Error code 1
..
.. Stop.
..
..
.. As crt0.c was updated with this sup, I suspect that one or more header
.. files were either omitted or not referenced correctly.
..

Jonathan answers that the solution is to uncomment a CFLAGS line with an
-I directive in the Makefile.

Conceptually, this correct, but literally it is not: my sources are not
on /usr/src, but in /sw/NetBSD/src. Suggestion: use a relative path as
is custom many other places.

- Erik Bertelsen