Subject: Use of Bandwidth
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: National Aero Safety <nataero@wwisp.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 06/23/1997 11:33:03
Linda D. Pendleton wrote:

> Roswell....
>
> I've kept silent until now because these insane flames are taking up
> valuable bandwidth and time.

I have yet to see a shortage of so called Bandwidth, Ms Pendleton.  If
you are interested in protecting same, may I suggest that you begin a
program of eleminating the Sexual Advertisers and perverts who, indeed,
take up space that could be better utilized in some other manner.

Regarding the Bandwidth in alt.aviation.safety, there is no shortage
whatsoever, and should you have something of true value to contribute,
please do so.  Unfortunately the particular posted presentation by you,
that led to this response, did not reflect the professionalism of an
alleged highly trained aviator, and thus could not be considered a
contribution in this case.

Roswell