Subject: Re: Government Games, the same old tune.
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Linda D. Pendleton <lpendle1@san.rr.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 06/23/1997 13:53:25
Roswell....

I've kept silent until now because these insane flames are taking up
valuable bandwidth and time.   But, you are certainly an a**hole.  You can
stand NO criticism whatsoever.

Your comments to Sue are totally out of line.

BTW, I needlepoint and do canvas stitching, too.  That is of course when
I'm not flying jets or teaching others to do so.

Please stop this crap!

Linda D. Pendleton