Subject: Re: Booting/Installing NetBSD on my DECstation 5000/120
To: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
From: Matt Nichols <kgb@primenet.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 06/22/1997 22:47:51
Thanks for the info!
I'm going to attempt to boot a 'netbsd.ecoff'
Unfortunatly my HD on my DS is internal. So i will have to netboot the
kernel. This should be no problem , five minutes ago i netbooted a
half-working Linux/MIPS kernel over netboot, served from my Linux machine.
I'm still a little unsure about how im actualy going to get NetBSD
installed on the DECstation after I have booted the kernel. But I will
leave that question until i have sucessfuly booted 'netbsd.ecoff'

kgb@primenet.com                         /__)/__) / / / / /_  /\  / /_    /