Subject: Re: Problems with colors on 3100 cfb, X11R5 server?
To: None <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
From: maximum entropy <entropy@zippy.bernstein.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 06/18/1997 19:01:51
>From: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
>
>I dug out the PROM tests and it's not a software problem.  It may be
>the video cable: it looks like it's actually a vaxstation-II cable.

The manual gives the following information for the cable you need:

Part number 17-01992-01
Order number BC23J-03

I know the mono cable for the 2100/3100 has the order number
(BC23K-03, in this case) written on the 15-pin connector...so perhaps
this will help identify if it's the correct cable.

This message may refer to a product containing software developed by
Christopher G. Demetriou for the NetBSD Project.