Subject: New snapshot
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
List: port-pmax
Date: 05/27/1997 14:46:17
Over the weekend I put a new snapshot of 1.2E on ftp.netbsd.org.

The user-level code in the snapshot is built with 1.2E source from
approximately May 25; the kernel is similar but includes some
lint-related changes which I committed to -current over the weekend.

A pmax kernel without options DEBUG should now compile with
-Wall -Werrors -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wno-uninitiaized.

If you configure with options DEBUG, the stack traceback code
currently forces you to drop the rprototype warnings.

Both -current and the kernel also include changes to the configuration
of the dc serial driver that allow the DS3100 config to build cleanly
(without undefined references to ds_ioasic code).  I don't yet have a
3100. If someone could verify that -current kernel works on 3100s both
with and without serial consoles, that'd be great.