Subject: Is the March 16 kernel okay on a 3100?
To: Steven E Lumos <slumos@bo.Egr.UNLV.EDU>
From: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
List: port-pmax
Date: 05/15/1997 20:59:03
>I'm afraid the next step is to revert back to the assembler and linker
>versions I was using in April, and to see if _that_ fixes this
>problem.

Oops.  I've already done that :) The netbsd.3100 kereln was built
using gas-970314 with the NetBSD-specific patch that's on the FTP
site.  (I reverted as after the previous test kernel didn't work.)

This is important: Can anyone say *for sure* that a snapshot kernel
built after March 14 worked for them on a 3100?

Or that a kernel built using the March snapshot worked on a 3100?

(If you can't remember, then please try the March 16 snapshot kernel,
which is still on ftp.netbsd.org as snapshot-1997-03-16/netbsd.