Subject: Updated Xcfbpmax X11R5 server on ftp.netbsd.org
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael L. Hitch <mhitch@lightning.oscs.montana.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 05/02/1997 10:16:50
I have update the Xcfbpmax X11R5 server and placed it on:
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/pmax/ported-software/Xcfbpmax.gz

The major fix is to the non-working right-shift on the 5000/xx machines.
The right-shift now works on my 5000/25 and 5000/50.  This fix may also
fix the right-shift with the LK401 keyboard, but I am not able to test
that.

I also included the fix to support the sfb (PMAGB-BA, HX) board.  I had a
patched version of the old Xcfbpmax that worked, but the updated Xcfbpmax
includes the fix in the source.

I've used this Xcfbpmax on a 5000/25 on both the xcfb and sfb graphics
interface, and on the 5000/50 xcfb.  I haven't verified that it works
on the cfb, but hopefully it will.

Michael

--
Michael L. Hitch			INTERNET:  mhitch@montana.edu