Subject: Re: libdl?
To: D. Sean Davidson <davidson@zk3.dec.com>
From: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
List: port-pmax
Date: 04/24/1997 15:24:53
>There is no dlopen for the pmax port yet.  I think there is still
>some more work to do to finish up the shared library support and
>this is part of it.

That's correct. The plan was to get the NetBSD ld.elf_so working on
the pmax, and to put dlopen() code that uses ld.elf_so into the
startup library.

I'm just not getting enough time to finish all this; if someone wanted
to help iron the bugs out of ld.elf_so I'd be *very* grateful.

Unfortunately, it seems there's only two or three people who have much
experience with either pmaxes or the NetBSD ld.elf_so...