Subject: Re: netbooting a 5000/200 for install
To: Steven McDonald <scm@cats.ucsc.edu>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 04/13/1997 15:00:58
	It might be worthwhile trying to use the sun as a NFS server -
	Some versions of linux have 'difficulties' with NFS.
	Alternatively, can you run tcpdump on any other host to see the
	traffic between the Decstation & NFS server?

                David/abs               abs@anim.dreamworks.com

             ---- Microsoft: "Where do you want to go today?" ----
             ---- Unix: "What do you need to get done today?" ----