Subject: Looking for volunteers with PMAG-C cards to try a stub driver
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
List: port-pmax
Date: 03/25/1997 00:43:21
Is there anyone out there with a PMAG-C that is willing to put
the  board  into a machine and try booting a kernel?

I have a very skeletal driver that *will not* support the PMAG-C board
as a console or as an X11 device, but that should handle
vertical-retrace interrupts. That may allow NetBSD to run with the
board installed, which is a necessary first step towards getting *any*
kind of support for the DECstation 2-D or 3-D accelerated framebuffer boards.

If anyone is interested in this, please contact me directly.

--Jonathan