Subject: Re: more shared lib nastiness
To: Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
From: Thomas Graichen <graichen@rzpd.de>
List: port-pmax
Date: 03/17/1997 08:48:34
hasn't Warner Losh said ? ...
> In message <199703160756.XAA13375@Pescadero.DSG.Stanford.EDU> Jonathan
> Stone writes:
> : Is there a reason nobody from OpenBSD forwarded Per's patch back to
> : the binutils maintainers?
>
> None I know of.  You'd have to ask Per or Niklas.  Per did the patch,
> and Niklas seems to be the binutils maintainer.  Likely they didn't
> have the time to feed the changes back, but that's just a guess.  I
> know that Per has been insanely busy, and that Niklas is away on
> holiday (when he isn't insanely busy).

i asked niklas some time ago about bringing back all the local OpenBSD
changes to the binutils maintainers - and he said that he'll do it in
the next time for the last bunch of things changed in OpenBSD - and
all is just a matter of missing time - nothing more

  thomas graichen - graichen@rzpd.de graichen@OpenBSD.org graichen@FreeBSD.org

  perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but when
      there is no longer anything to take away    antoine de saint-exupery