Subject: Re: DS3100 kernel lockups
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: James Mitchell <jmitchel@wheaton.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 03/15/1997 16:00:52
I've been running into lockup problems on my DS3100.
For me, the problems have popped up at the same spot in certain processes
every time I tried.  One point in compiling profiled libraries sticks in
my head.  Lately I've moved to OpenBSD because I lost patience with shared
library support (A couple weeks before the new snapshot).  The problem has
followed me, and is equally repeatable (although I've forgotten exact
thing I did... I've been away from the computer too long.

james.r.mitchell@wheaton.edu	-------------	DETH HOLZ DETH HOLZ DETH HOLZ
Einstein argued that there must be a simplified explanation of nature, because
God is not capricious or arbitrary.  No such faith comforts the software
engineer.					--Fred Brooks