Subject: Re: problems building perl (4 & 5).
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Thomas Graichen <graichen@rzpd.de>
List: port-pmax
Date: 03/14/1997 13:46:25
hasn't Simon Burge said ? ...
> Has anyone had troubles building perl with the new the shared-library
> snapshot?  I've tried building both perl 4.036 and perl 5.003, and both
> fail the lex test of the int() function.  I haven't yet had time to have
> a good look at this...

just as a side point - it should'nt be a problem due to the shared
libs stuff because the in tree perl5 of OpenBSD(/pmax) builds just
fine (with dynaload disabled) and as far as i see are there no major
differences in the shared lib implementations of OpenBSD/pmax and
NetBSD/pmax - so maybe it's related to something else

maybe this helps you a bit to find the problem

  thomas graichen - graichen@rzpd.de graichen@OpenBSD.org graichen@FreeBSD.org

  perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but when
      there is no longer anything to take away    antoine de saint-exupery