Subject: Re: Graphic Adapter PMAG-CA
To: None <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Thomas Graichen <graichen@rzpd.de>
List: port-pmax
Date: 02/27/1997 14:10:58
hasn't Jason Thorpe said ? ...
> On Wed, 26 Feb 1997 14:28:40 -0600
>  Phillip Wilson <pxw3155@cacs.usl.edu> wrote:
>
>  > I tried the latest NetBSD miniroot-1.2 and the machine hung again.
>  >
>  > Does OpenBSD support the PMAG-CA graphic adapter?  If so, does it have a miniroot
>  > like NetBSD.
>
> OpenBSD on the pmax does not have any additional hardware support, as of
> the last time I checked (recently, as in a couple of weeks ago).

that is fully correct - until now OpenBSD/pmax is - from the supported
hardware - identical to NetBSD/pmax - all the other differences i
tried to list in

  http://www.OpenBSD.org/pmax.html

so - if your hardware isn't working with NetBSD/pmax there is nearly
no chance that it will work with OpenBSD/pmax (at least for now :-)

  thomas graichen - graichen@rzpd.de graichen@OpenBSD.org graichen@FreeBSD.org

  perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but when
      there is no longer anything to take away    antoine de saint-exupery