Subject: Re: Graphic Adapter PMAG-CA
To: None <dieter.mayer@ae3.hypo.de>
From: Phillip Wilson <pxw3155@cacs.usl.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 02/26/1997 14:28:40

> Hardware:  DECstation 5000/200
>
> What command can I use to find out what kind of graphic adapter is currently installed?
> What graphic adapters are currently supported by the miniroot?
>

> When booting the miniroot, the following message is displayed
>

> >>boot 5/rz3a/netbsd
> Boot: 5/rz3a/netbsd
> Size: 820896+33120+91264
> Starting at 0x80030000
>
> Crt: ga not supported as console device
> Copyright (c) 1982, 1986, 1989, 1993
>   The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.
>
> NetBSD 1.0A (GENERIC.pmax) #28:Thu Jul 13 17:37:19 PDT 1995
>  jonathan@Reno.Stanford.EDU:/greyhawk/n1/src/NetBSD/src/sys/arch/pmax/compile/GENERIC.pmax
>
> real  mem = 41943040
> avail mem = 35565568
> using 1024 buffers containing 4194304 bytes of memory
> cpu0 (MIPS R3000 revision 2.0)
> fpu0 (MIPS R3010 revision 3.0)
> data cache size 64K inst cache size 64K
>

> The machine hangs when the last line is displayed.

.Hi,
.	cnfg 5 shows you all the hardware you have. I am using OpenBSD.
.Thomas (graichen@openbsd.org) and I we are working on OpenBSD for PMAX.
.We have X11R6.1 running with shared libs.
.
.	Take a look at http://www.openbsd.org
.
.regards
.
.Dieter
.Dieter Mayer                            Email: dieter@oss.de
.Open System Solutions Software GmbH     Phone: +49-89-939451-22
.Stefan-George-Ring 29, 81929 Muenchen   Fax:   +49-89-9305184
.Germany					(Dieter.Mayer@ae3.hypo.de)

I tried the latest NetBSD miniroot-1.2 and the machine hung again.

Does OpenBSD support the PMAG-CA graphic adapter?  If so, does it have a miniroot
like NetBSD.