Subject: Re: XR11 6.1 Under NetBSD...
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Thomas Graichen <graichen@farm.rz-berlin.mpg.de>
List: port-pmax
Date: 12/08/1996 17:35:27
Robert Rusek (rusek@alpha.fdu.edu) wrote:
: I have sucessfully compiled the XR11 6.1 build.  It only took eight
: hours..  Now when I try to do the "make install" it gets through
: about five sections and stops with and ld error.  It is attempting to
: pass a -Bshareable flag to ld.  The problem is that GNU's ld does not
: support that flag.

: Has anybody encountered this problem?  And is there a fix for it?

i've build it under OpenBSD/pmax just fine with manuel boyers mipself.*
files - but i think NetBSD has some older/other ld :-(

  thomas graichen - graichen@rzpd.de graichen@OpenBSD.org graichen@FreeBSD.org

  perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but when
      there is no longer anything to take away    antoine de saint-exupery