Subject: A bunch of problems.
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: H. Jared Agnew <jagnew@vtaix.cc.vt.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 12/02/1996 23:35:28
  Evening folks,

  I have a few problems, if anyone knows anything that might help me solve
them I would apreciate it.

  BACKGROUND:  I have a Personal DECstation 5000/25 that I diskless boot.

  1:  On boot after mounting the nfs partitions, and turning on the swap, I get
this error

 savecore: /netbsd: nlist: Undefined error: 0
 savecore: /netbsd: _dumpdev not in namelist

  I dont know what to do about this as I have put a dump entry in my bootptab
on the machine that I'm using to boot my DecStation.

  2:  I can not su.  Now this is not an easy answer, read the whole quesiton.
I am in the wheel group, I know the password because I can get to root at
the console.  The caps key is not on, and was not on when I entered the passwd.

 $ su
 Password:
 Sorry
 $

  3:  I just put 3 here cause I thought it would look better that way ;)

---  Jared
--jared@vt.edu

Thanks.