Subject: installation notes
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Kent Vander Velden <graphix@iastate.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 09/06/1996 03:11:45
  Recently I was able to get NetBSD installed on a 2100 using the
installation notes on www.netbsd.org, some information from the mailing
list.  I was curious why if the problem with the miniroot is known
(refeering to needing to use skip=16 and seek=16) why not mention this
in the installation notes?  Also, there was a line simular to "setenv
boot rz(0,#,0)netbsd" I suspect this is supposed to be "setenv bootpath
rz(0,#,0)netbsd."  It was only after these two changes was I able to get
the system to boot.    If these changes where made I would be to the
point that I am now about 3 times faster :)

  Thanks for listening.

---
Kent Vander Velden
graphix@iastate.edu