Subject: 1.2_BETA dynnamicaly-linked binaries for pmax
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@ensta.fr>
List: port-pmax
Date: 08/30/1996 16:51:26
hello all,

I've set up a (rudimentary) distribution of dynamically-linked binaries
for NetBSD/pmax (1.2_BETA). It is available at
ftp://ftp.ensta.fr/pub/NetBSD/pmax/shared-libs (main site) or
ftp://lix.polytechnique.fr/pub/NetBSD/pmax/shared-libs.
Polytechnique has a better internet link than ensta, so please try the second
one first. But I may loose my access to lix in a few weeks.

These directory contains the binary archives, a README, the OpenBSD
binutils, and some patches for NetBSD and X11R6 to get a suitable binary
toolchain to produce shared libraries and executables.

This is probably the last thing I'll do for NetBSD/pmax. As I will change of
job at the beginning of September, I'll surely will not have access to a
decstation any more. Perhaps, If I can get a machine, docs and time, I'll
start a port to a sonny news.

Enjoy,

Manuel.

--
Manuel Bouyer, Ecole Nationale Superieure de Techniques Avancees, Paris
email: bouyer@ensta.fr