Subject: Re: Anyone using MFB (PMAG-AA)?
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael L. Hitch <osymh@lightning.oscs.montana.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 08/23/1996 13:52:36
On Aug 23, 11:25am, Jonathan Stone wrote:
}
} I'd appreciate hearing from anyone who has NetBSD running on a machine
} with an mfb framebuffer (PMAG-AA, 1280x1024 monochrome, or possibly
} 4-bit greyscale, if the Ultrix 4.4 X server is to be believed.)

  I have a board with PMAG-A listed on it.  It's got a single BNC connector.
I don't know if the card works though - one of the chips looks like it could
be fried.  When I get a chance, I'll try tossing it in a 5000/25 and see
what happens.

Michael

--
Michael L. Hitch			INTERNET:  osymh@montana.edu