Subject: PMAG-PXG, 5k/{1xx,200}, looking for docs/pointers to docs
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tad Hunt <tad@jake.csh.rit.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 07/10/1996 14:19:49
    Hi, I have a bunch of PMAG-E PXG (3d video boards from DEC).
As near as I can tell, NetBSD-Pmax doesn't support them.  I would like to
add support for this double-slot turbochannel card to the netbsd kernel.
Our plans here are to ditch Ultrix in favor of NetBSD in the next month
or two.  However, many of our 5k/{1xx,200} machines have these 3d video
boards, so unless we can make them work, there isn't much point in switching.

    Anyway, my question:  Does anyone have any hardware docs on these
things, and/or know where I could find out more information?  I tried
surfing altavista, but that turned out to be a waste of time.

    -Tad