Subject: X--what changes are necessary?
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ben Cottrell <benco@ucsee.EECS.Berkeley.EDU>
List: port-pmax
Date: 06/23/1996 21:25:18
I'm using Arne Juul's X11R5 distribution at the moment and find it
workable--but I'd like to work on a better one--first of all, I don't
think it has the patches necessary for Motif to work, and also I don't
particularly like the project root being /store and all the clients
having weird names :-)

I'm wondering: has this been attempted before? I'm trying to sort through
the mess of preprocessor directives in config/imake.c and I'm not even
sure it's recognizing that it should use the BSD vendor config file. I'd
like to talk to other people who have either gotten a start on this or
have actually gotten it to compile.

Thanks!
	~Ben