Subject: DEC equipment
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ed Jones <ejones@sdl.psych.wright.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 06/23/1996 16:46:56
I've got a bunch of old DEC equipment that I am tired of moving around.
Would any of you kind souls tell me if it's really worth anything? Here
is my list:
DECstation 5000/133 (upgraded from 125, still have old cpu)
  Currently has 24 MB installed but I have a small pile of MS01-AA layin around
  that I never installed
PMAG-B 8 plane tc color card (installed for use w/ NetBSD)
PXG+ 3-slot tc card de-installed to use PMAG-B
1 tc option ethernet card (forget model, pmaz-something I think)
VR299 19" color monitor (ollld)
VRT19-DA  19" color monitor
Storage expansion box
2 RZ25 hard drives
1 RZ26 hard drive
1 Quantum 340MB lightening hard drive
1 Quantum 540MB lightening hard drive
1 ollllld DECserver 100 term server
1 LK401 keyboard
1 LK201 keyboard
cables galore
a couple of ollllld vt220 terminals

everything works just fine, but is it worth while trying to sell or should
I just continue to use it as an X terminal?