Subject: Console Terminal Type???
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Matt Moore <moore@shemp.bucks.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 06/19/1996 18:33:06
Hello all,

	I've just gotten NetBSD running on my DS5000/200 and it seems
to be working great so far. I'm sort of a newbie and I have a couple
of thousand questions but here's 2 I'd really like to know for now:

   1. The system console is a VRT19-HA / PMAG GB-B. The terminal type
      comes up as "unknown" on boot. What should it be set as? I tried
      a few VTxxx's but its *real* ugly.

   2. Is there a port of X11 around somewhere for this setup? If so
      where might I find it?

Thanks for your help. I've gained a tremendous amount by reading this
list.

Matt Moore    N3LPH                    Bucks County Community College
E-mail: moorem@bucks.edu                Swamp Road  Newtown PA  18940