Subject: Re: updated kernel on ftp.netbsd.org in ~ftp/pub/NetBSD/arch/pmax/snapshot
To: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@dsg.stanford.edu>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-pmax
Date: 06/17/1996 23:06:25
On Sat, 15 Jun 1996 00:41:31 -0700
 Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU> wrote:

 > (I don't currently know of a workaround for the le1 vs le0,
 > though from reading the source to config, futzing with the
 > attributes of le, so that they're distinct on each of mainbus,
 > ioasic, and tc, *should* work.)

I meant to get back to you and Michael before I left town for the
weekend, but I just didn't have time, amid the other zillion things I had
to do.

Then I get into work on Tuesday, I'll take a look at the
autoconfiguration problem.  Based on an e-mail I got from Michael, the
fix should be really easy to implement (create another cfattach'ment).

 -- save the ancient forests - http://www.bayarea.net/~thorpej/forest/ --