Subject: ASC driver updated (again)
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael L. Hitch <osymh@lightning.oscs.montana.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 06/10/1996 23:33:29
I have just checked in some more fixes to the ASC driver.  The latest
fixes should fix a reboot following a "data overrun" error, and a
potential disk hang.  These changes are in addition to some fixes
I've made earlier to eliminate the reboots on non-empty fifo
conditions.  This should make the ASC driver more stable, but I'd
be pretty suprised if there aren't a few more bugs to stop out.

Jonathan has indicated that some people have had problems with
fast SCSI-II disks in the past.  I would like to hear from anyone
who can test out the current driver (as of tomorrow's SUP) with
fast SCSI-II disks.

Michael

--
Michael L. Hitch			INTERNET:  osymh@montana.edu