Subject: Re: disklabel info & questions...
To: Matthew Orgass <darkstar@skypoint.com>
From: Eric McWhorter <ericm@mathfs.math.montana.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 05/21/1996 11:10:50
Somday someone really ought to put bootrz and rzboot up on the ftp
server right there with the miniroot.  The files aren't big so it
shouldn't be a big deal...

Matthew: the way I got these files is I pulled bootrz and rzboot out of
the base.tar.gz file.  Since you need the base.tar.gz file anyway, it
shouldn't be too much of a problem for you to get that file and pull
bootrz and rzboot out of the archive.

rz2netbsd.aout I'm guessing is a NetBSD kernel that will assume your
boot disk is set to SCSI id 2.

--
Eric McWhorter                     2-207 Wilson Hall, MSU, Bozeman, MT 59717
Math Sciences                      (406)994-1788