Subject: Re: er..more infor
To: Set <set@kickapoo.catd.iastate.edu>
From: Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@stat.Duke.EDU>
List: port-pmax
Date: 04/17/1996 21:12:10
set@kickapoo.catd.iastate.edu writes:
 > cputype == DS_PMAX; I dont't think we should be doing this..
 > dc0 at mainbus0
 >
 >                ^ this is where it hangs.
 > 	There is an odd block cursor in the middle of the screen also.

Hmm.  It seems to work on our 3100s.  Let me dig up a 2100 & see if I
can duplicate this.  But even if I could, it wouldn't help because my
I supped Monday & my source tree is really messed up...

BTW: The strange message is from a cheap machine-dependant hack I
needed to put in tcmatch() after the turbochannel code became machine
independant. .  Without it, that function hangs DECstations w/o
turbochannel busses - 2100 & 3100s.  It looks like its hanging there
anyway.

I'll try to get back to you by tomorrow or Friday.

Drew